Monday, October 8, 2012

3 countries that I chose

The three countries that I chose was China, South Korea, and United States.

First of all, I chose China because China is the neighborhood of my country, Vietnam. There are many similar things between China and Vietnam so I wanted to find out the differences between the two countries. especially in the culture, food, and so on.

Secondly, I chose South Korea because I love Korean food and Korean music. Korean food are delicious and very hot, especially kimchi. Moreover, Korean music is very popular in my country. Lately, there is a Korean song which is very popular in the world, "Gangnam Style". The song has had about 380,000 views on Youtube.

Lastly, I chose the United States of America because I am studying in the U.S. The first time I came to U.S. I was an exchange student in a high school in South Dakota. I faced one thing that people called "culture shock". The U.S. cultures are totally different from Vietnamese cultures. Until now, after 2 years living and studying in the United States, I still find out many other differences between the States and my home country. I wanted to know more and understand more about American and so do American cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment