Monday, August 27, 2012

Who I am

I am Trang Phung. I am 19 years old and I am from Vietnam. I have lived in the capital of Vietnam- Hanoi for 16 years and after that I decided to study abroad. I was a senior as an exchange student in Colome High School in Colome, South Dakota. In the first year living and studying in the US, I found out that I really want to continue my study in the US. I applied to some colleges and got accepted. I chose SCSU to pursue my degree because SCSU is a diversity place. There are many international students came to SCSU just like me. And I am now a sophomore at SCSU. My major is accounting and I might double major in international business. In my daily life, I go to classes, never wanted to miss a class but sometimes I missed class because I was overslept. In the evening, I always spend from two to four hours in the library to have my homework done. I also try to go to the gym three to four times a week in the afternoon. In the weekend, I like to hang out with my friend. We may go to the mall or the movie theater to have some fun. I am enjoying my life in the states!

No comments:

Post a Comment