Monday, November 26, 2012

Review of interview 2

My scorecard

The top three interviews are
1) Donald Akroman (20 points)
The interview about Nepal that Donald did help me understand more about the country Nepal. The country reports containted most of the important information about Nepal and the interview was done in details.
2) Chancelvie Louzolo (20 points)
Again, Chancelvie did such a good job on the interview about India. I am very interested in reading the country reports and the interview transcripts. I have known pretty much nothing about India, but after reviewing Chancelvie 2nd interview, I have learned a lot about India. She asked the interviewee a lot of questions and got all the answers detaily.
3) Gerry Jonathan (19 points)
Gerry's interview about Germany was very helpful to me. All the information about Germany's education, food, tradition are contained in his interview detaily.

No comments:

Post a Comment