Monday, November 26, 2012

Review of interview 3

My scorecard

The top three interviews are
1) Chancelvie Louzolo (20 points)
One more time, I found it very interesting to review Chancelvie's interview. She did such a great job on the third interview about my home country, Vietnam. Her interviewee is even from the same city that I am from, Hanoi. The interview remind me of my coutry a lot. The information that was given in the interview was great.
2) Donald Akroman (19 points)
The interview about Nepal was did in details by Donald. He asked the interviewee a lot of questions about Nepal and got all the answers that he needed.
3) Thanh Dao (19 points)
The interview about China was really good to be reviewed. There are a lot of the similar information as the interview that I did on my first interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment