Monday, September 24, 2012

I picked a book from the library

1. I selected the book I bought to class because at the first sight, the book cover is green (my favorite color), very small (easy to read), and about Malaysia (the country that I really wanted to visit).
2. The book has 2 authors. They are T. E. Smith and John Bastin.
3. The title of the book is Malaysia.
4. Headley Brothers LTD printed the book.
5. The book was printed in London, Great Britain in 1967.

The book "Malaysia", which is written by T.E. Smith and John Bastin, interested me at the first sight. "Malaysia" was printed my Headley Brothers LTD in London, Great Britian in 1967. The cover of the book is green, one of my favorite color; and it is a very small book, which is very easy to read. Moreover, I always wanted to visit Malaysia, especially its capital, but I have never had a chance to do so. According to the book, "Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia, lies in the medium-sized but heavily populated stae of Selangor (Bastin and Smith 6)." Kuala Lumpur is famous for the Petronas Twin Towers, Petaling Street, Gombak River, and Klang river. Every year, there are many foreign people come Malaysia to visit these famous places.

Bibliography:
Bastin, John and Smith, T.E.. Malaysia. The Modern World. London: Headley Brothers LTD, 1967.

No comments:

Post a Comment